Click right here Sunday shortly before 10:00 AM to join our online service.
A virtual Earth Day service created by the UU Ministry for Earth. The preacher is Rev. Yadenee Hailu. Other participants are Lea Morris, Emma’s Revolution, John Olin, Petra Thombs, Rev. Elizabeth Mount, Rev. … read more.
From the Leadership
- Parish Council Minutes, April 2, 2021April 15, 2021Present: Marie Gorst, Rev. Telos Whitfield, Eva G, Tom B, Becky C, Karen T, Linda H, Ron N, Christina G, Kathy & Steve S., Maisie C., George C., Marty S., Catie G. Berg. Greetings/Introductions Chalice Lighting and Words from Marie: – Audre Lorde’s essay, Poetry Is Not a Luxury: “Poetry is the skeleton architecture of our lives.” – From Karen’s Yogi Tea: “Compassion will make you beautiful.” Agenda Review & Identify Scribe – Catie is scribe. ... read more
- Reopening Highlights Phase 2AApril 14, 2021This is just a summary. Please be sure you are familiar with the full details of the plan. Click here to read the full text. Limitations: Outdoor meetings may have up to 20 people While outdoor meetings are preferred, indoor meetings are permitted with up to 20 If any of the people noted above are living in the same household they are encouraged to sit as a single group. Attendees may use the bathrooms off the foyer only. Any and all staff and volunteers who are symptomatic are required to ... read more
- April Message from Rev. Telos WhitfieldApril 4, 2021April Message from Rev. Telos Whitfield “Morning has broken like the first morning Blackbird has spoken like the first bird Praise for the singing, praise for the morning Praise for them springing fresh from the world” For many years, I have helped to lead Easter Sunrise services where our circle of people gathered and would witness the sunlight suddenly arrive over the top of a Vermont mountain, gracing us with light. We would sing together, often it would be Morning Has Broken, hear poetry ... read more
- Apr 17, 2021 - 8:30 am
Annual ASC Spring Clean-Up!
- Apr 18, 2021 - 10:00 am
Join the service about 10 a.m. by clicking on this link. (You may need to open this event to use the link.) If cannot join us on your computer or smart device, you can dial in using one of these numbers: 929 205 6099 312 626 6799 253 215 8782 301 715 8592 Meeting ID:...
- Apr 18, 2021 - 2:00 pm
The Compassionate Friends of Brattleboro
– The Compassionate Friends of Brattleboro is open to all who have endured the death of a child. The Compassionate Friends is a national non-profit organization with more than 650 chapters in the United States and locations in every state. Chapters welcome immediate family members to attend including adult siblings. Meetings are for all families regardless of race,...
- Apr 19, 2021 - 9:00 am
*Crafting at home and online!
As per the governor, there will be no in person crafting. Zooming still possible. Contact Kathy Squires If interested. Click here to register or join this meeting.
- Apr 19, 2021 - 4:00 pm
*Small Group Ministry online
This will be an on-line meeting. Contact Marty Shaw for more information. Click here to register and join.
- Apr 20, 2021 - 4:00 pm
*On-Line Choir Rehearsal
Click here to register for or join Choir Rehearsal. From Tom Baehr: I’ve had a couple of requests to sing familiar hymns, another to start work on future anthems. Any more ideas? George said that if some of us have a way of recording ourselves to a Zoom [or other] recording, he could stitch an...
- Board approves Phase 2A for ASC buildingOn April 14 the Board approved moving to Phase 2A protocols for use of the West Village Meeting House building. You can read the details by clicking here here. ...read more
- The Spring Fair is Open!Our 2021 Fair “Welcome Spring” is open on line now. The Outdoor version will be April 24th, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Like so many things, the 2020 fair had to be canceled due to the pandemic, but we are back in business for 2021! Click the headline above or click here to visit the Fair. Just like the ...read more
- Latest E-NewsBelow is a copy of the latest issue of the E-News. The All Souls Church E-news usually comes out on Thursdays. “If you would like to receive it in your inbox, please click here.” All Souls Church at The West Village Meetinghouse Weekly E-News THURSDAY, APRIL 15 – WEDNESDAY, APRIL ...read more
- “Welcome Spring!”Please Read (Even if you think this doesn’t apply to you!) Our 2021 Fair “Welcome Spring” is Coming! Outdoors: April 24th, 10am – 3pm Online: starting April 12th Like so many things, the 2020 fair had to be canceled due to the pandemic, but we are back in business for 2021! Just like the ...read more
- Virtual Art Gallery EnhancedAs we learn to live better virtually, we can’t forget art. While we can’t look at the exhibits in the church foyer on Sunday mornings, we can get a closer look via the web page. Click on the main picture on the home page, or click right here, to see the virtual gallery....read more