This service is the first in a series exploring the variety of spiritual paths and beliefs that exist in our community and the larger UU faith. Together, we will explore the history, the Renaissance humanists of the 1400’s and the core values of humanism. Humanist … read more.
From the Leadership
- Special Message from Rev. TelosJanuary 7, 2021Dear Ones, We are living through intense times… Yesterday’s storming of the Capitol building put into stark focus the divisions and fragility of our democratic process, and the damage rage can cause. Please take gentle care of yourselves and those around you. Let us light our candles of peace and solidarity, sing out in the darkness and feel how blessed we are to be part of an inclusive, searching, living faith community. Love truly is stronger than hate. We will live through ... read more
- Reopening Highlights Phase 2September 3, 2020Update 11/13: Per state of Vermont recommendations, no in-person meetings at the church until further notice. Update 11/12: Per state of Vermont recommendations, meetings are limited to 10 people, regardless of what appears below. This is just a summary. Please be sure you are familiar with the full details of the plan. Click here to read the full text. Limitations: Outdoor meetings may have up to 20 people While outdoor meetings are preferred, indoor meetings are permitted with up to 20 10 If ... read more
- Farewell to Shayna & Welcome Reverend Telos!July 31, 2020It is a privilege to preside over ministerial transition at All Souls Church as this is a unique time in our church history. In July, we bid farewell to our beloved Rev. Shayna Appel and in August, we excitedly welcome the Rev. Telos Whitfield into our midst. On our website and in her letter to the congregation Telos shares a bit about herself and her ministerial journey. I invite each of you to begin your acquaintance with Telos by reading her brief bio under the tab “About Us” and the link ... read more
- Jan 22, 2021 - 7:00 pm
Stay connected by joining our Zoom party “Remembering the Past,” filled with stories, songs, and laughter. The social hour, coordinated by Rev. Telos, will invite your heartfelt memories of ASC. For more information contact Christina Gibbons by e-mail. Click here to join the fun.
- Jan 23, 2021 - 10:30 am
*RE Childrens Activity
Puppet Making activity on Zoom with our children. If your child is not currently known to us but would like to be invited to this activity. email Kathy Squires To join this meeting register here
- Jan 24, 2021 - 10:00 am
Join the service about 10 a.m. by clicking on this link. (You may need to open this event to use the link.) If cannot join us on your computer or smart device, you can dial in using one of these numbers: 929 205 6099 312 626 6799 253 215 8782 301 715 8592 Meeting ID:...
- Jan 24, 2021 - 2:00 pm
The Compassionate Friends of Brattleboro
– The Compassionate Friends of Brattleboro is open to all who have endured the death of a child. The Compassionate Friends is a national non-profit organization with more than 650 chapters in the United States and locations in every state. Chapters welcome immediate family members to attend including adult siblings. Meetings are for all families regardless of race,...
- Jan 24, 2021 - 3:00 pm
Meet With Our Minister
The Reverend Telos is excited to meet and get to know all of us, longtime members and newcomers alike. What’s going on for you? What’s your All Souls story? Just come and have a chat, even if you have come before. We meet for about an hour on Zoom. Register on the church calendar for...
- Jan 25, 2021 - 9:00 am
*Crafting at home and online!
As per the governor, there will be no in person crafting. Zooming still possible. Contact Kathy Squires If interested. Click here to register or join this meeting.
- Latest E-NewsBelow is a copy of the last issue of the E-News. The All Souls Church E-news usually comes out on Thursdays. “If you would like to receive it in your inbox, please click here.” All Souls Church at The West Village Meetinghouse Weekly E-News THURSDAY, JANUARY 21 – WEDNESDAY, ...read more
- Works by Simi BermanWorks by Simi Berman on display at All Souls Church in West Brattleboro Currently on exhibit is the new work of local artist Simi Berman who has been an artist for many years. Her work has included illustration, ceramic sculpture , oil painting and collage. She has exhibited her ceramics and ...read more
- Virtual Art Gallery EnhancedAs we learn to live better virtually, we can’t forget art. While we can’t look at the exhibits in the church foyer on Sunday mornings, we can get a closer look via the web page. Click on the main picture on the home page, or click right here, to see the virtual gallery....read more
- Service Planning info now availableAs we settle in to Sunday morning worship using Zoom, we know that many hands make light work. But we also know that we need ways to make sure all those hands know what the other hands are doing. The new Service Planning grid represents what we know about up-coming services. There are links to ...read more
- Become an American Red Cross Blood Booster!