Communities of faith are as ancient as belief itself, sharing a common core. How can we help in strengthening and sustaining the community of All Souls? We will launch our stewardship campaign, celebrating ways we can give to support this, our beloved community.
From the Leadership
- Special Message from Rev. TelosJanuary 7, 2021Dear Ones, We are living through intense times… Yesterday’s storming of the Capitol building put into stark focus the divisions and fragility of our democratic process, and the damage rage can cause. Please take gentle care of yourselves and those around you. Let us light our candles of peace and solidarity, sing out in the darkness and feel how blessed we are to be part of an inclusive, searching, living faith community. Love truly is stronger than hate. We will live through ... read more
- Reopening Highlights Phase 2September 3, 2020Update 11/13: Per state of Vermont recommendations, no in-person meetings at the church until further notice. Update 11/12: Per state of Vermont recommendations, meetings are limited to 10 people, regardless of what appears below. This is just a summary. Please be sure you are familiar with the full details of the plan. Click here to read the full text. Limitations: Outdoor meetings may have up to 20 people While outdoor meetings are preferred, indoor meetings are permitted with up to 20 10 If ... read more
- Farewell to Shayna & Welcome Reverend Telos!July 31, 2020It is a privilege to preside over ministerial transition at All Souls Church as this is a unique time in our church history. In July, we bid farewell to our beloved Rev. Shayna Appel and in August, we excitedly welcome the Rev. Telos Whitfield into our midst. On our website and in her letter to the congregation Telos shares a bit about herself and her ministerial journey. I invite each of you to begin your acquaintance with Telos by reading her brief bio under the tab “About Us” and the link ... read more
- Feb 28, 2021 - 10:00 am
Join the service about 10 a.m. by clicking on this link. (You may need to open this event to use the link.) If cannot join us on your computer or smart device, you can dial in using one of these numbers: 929 205 6099 312 626 6799 253 215 8782 301 715 8592 Meeting ID:...
- Feb 28, 2021 - 3:00 pm
*Meet With Our Minister
The Reverend Telos is excited to meet and get to know all of us, longtime members and newcomers alike. What’s going on for you? What’s your All Souls story? Just come and have a chat, even if you have come before. We meet for about an hour on Zoom. Register on the church calendar for...
- Mar 1, 2021 - 9:00 am
*Crafting at home and online!
As per the governor, there will be no in person crafting. Zooming still possible. Contact Kathy Squires If interested. Click here to register or join this meeting.
- Mar 1, 2021 - 4:00 pm
*Small Group Ministry online
This will be an on-line meeting. Contact Marty Shaw for more information. Click here to register and join.
- Mar 2, 2021 - 4:00 pm
*On-Line Choir Rehearsal
Click here to register for or join Choir Rehearsal. From Tom Baehr: I’ve had a couple of requests to sing familiar hymns, another to start work on future anthems. Any more ideas? George said that if some of us have a way of recording ourselves to a Zoom [or other] recording, he could stitch an...
- Mar 3, 2021 - 4:00 pm
*Kathy Squires Sunday Team Meeting
Kathy Squires is hosting a scheduled Zoom meeting. Click here to register in advance for this meeting. The All Souls community is working on making a connection with all of our members and friends during this time of the coronavirus crisis. Human interaction is a powerful thing and, although some of us have family/friends that...
- Latest E-NewsBelow is a copy of the last issue of the E-News. The All Souls Church E-news usually comes out on Thursdays. “If you would like to receive it in your inbox, please click here.” All Souls Church at The West Village Meetinghouse Weekly E-News THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 25 – WEDNESDAY, ...read more
- Works by Simi BermanWorks by Simi Berman on display at All Souls Church in West Brattleboro Currently on exhibit is the new work of local artist Simi Berman who has been an artist for many years. Her work has included illustration, ceramic sculpture , oil painting and collage. She has exhibited her ceramics and ...read more
- Virtual Art Gallery EnhancedAs we learn to live better virtually, we can’t forget art. While we can’t look at the exhibits in the church foyer on Sunday mornings, we can get a closer look via the web page. Click on the main picture on the home page, or click right here, to see the virtual gallery....read more
- Service Planning info now availableAs we settle in to Sunday morning worship using Zoom, we know that many hands make light work. But we also know that we need ways to make sure all those hands know what the other hands are doing. The new Service Planning grid represents what we know about up-coming services. There are links to ...read more
- Become an American Red Cross Blood Booster!