Click right here on Sunday a little before 10:00 A.M. to join your ASC friends online.
Service Leaders Sharon Leslie & Daniel Kasnitz guide a participatory exploration through song, dance and discussion of the opportunities that only a pandemic can provide.
From the Leadership
- Farewell to Shayna & Welcome Reverend Telos!July 31, 2020It is a privilege to preside over ministerial transition at All Souls Church as this is a unique time in our church history. In July, we bid farewell to our beloved Rev. Shayna Appel and in August, we excitedly welcome the Rev. Telos Whitfield into our midst. On our website and in her letter to the congregation Telos shares a bit about herself and her ministerial journey. I invite each of you to begin your acquaintance with Telos by reading her brief bio under the tab “About Us” and the link ... read more
- Board decisions about Covid-19July 14, 2020As we work on moving forward safely, here is our current status: 1) We will install another bathroom, 2 )We are in Phase 1, no more than four people in the building, and 3) We are planning virtual services instead of in-person gatherings through May 2021, per the UUA recommendations. Here are the details: On July 13, 2020 the Board of Trustees of All Souls Church approved the following recommendations received from the ReOpening Task Force: 1) Bathroom: Approved moving forward on construction ... read more
- We Welcome our new ASC President of the Board of Trustees, Leslie KinneyJuly 9, 2020PRESIDENT’S MESSAGE It is an honor and a somewhat daunting task to take on the presidency of All Souls Church. Many thanks to our esteemed member Ed Burke, for the invaluable leadership he has provided to the congregation and the Board. I won’t step into his shoes but will certainly try to follow in his footsteps! All Souls Church includes members and friends of long-standing and those who are newer to the congregation. Regardless of the duration of each our histories there is always more to ... read more
- Aug 9, 2020 - 10:00 am
Join the service about 10 a.m. by clicking on this link. (You may need to open this event to use the link.) If cannot join us on your computer or smart device, you can dial in using one of these numbers: 929 205 6099 312 626 6799 253 215 8782 301 715 8592 Meeting ID:...
- Aug 9, 2020 - 2:00 pm
The Compassionate Friends of Brattleboro
– The Compassionate Friends of Brattleboro is open to all who have endured the death of a child. The Compassionate Friends is a national non-profit organization with more than 650 chapters in the United States and locations in every state. Chapters welcome immediate family members to attend including adult siblings. Meetings are for all families regardless of race,...
- Aug 10, 2020 - 9:30 am
*Crafting on line
Monday morning Craft Group meeting. For questions contact Kathy Squires. Click here to register or join this meeting.
- Aug 10, 2020 - 4:00 pm
*Small Group Ministry online
This will be an on-line meeting. Contact Marty Shaw for more information. Click here to register and join.
- Aug 10, 2020 - 4:30 pm
*Board of Trustees Meeting
Meeting of the All Souls Church Board of Trustees. To register of join this meeting please go to https://ascvt.org/ascboard/
- Aug 12, 2020 - 4:00 pm
*Kathy Squires Sunday Team Meeting
Kathy Squires is hosting a scheduled Zoom meeting. Contact Kathy for details. Click here to register in advance for this meeting. The All Souls community is working on making a connection with all of our members and friends during this time of the coronavirus crisis. We started with the lists from the Sunday Team program...
- Latest E-NewsBelow is a copy of the last issue of the E-News. The All Souls Church E-news usually comes out on Thursdays. If you would like to receive it in your inbox, please sign up at left. ALL SOULS CHURCH AT THE WEST VILLAGE MEETINGHOUSE WEEKLY E-NEWS THURSDAY, JULY 30 – WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 5, 2020 ...read more
- Become an American Red Cross Blood Booster!
- Charles W. “Chuck” CrowtherCharles W. “Chuck” Crowther, 83, of Brattleboro. Died peacefully on May 14, 2020 at his home. He was born in East Derry, N.H., the second son of Stephen T. Crowther and Margaret Elizabeth (Gleason) Crowther. He was the husband of Mary “Maisie” B. (Goodale) Crowther, whom he married in 1966. Chuck ...read more
- Post Cards for Thompson HouseShannon Bratcher, Activities Director at Thompson House Nursing Home in Brattleboro has announced that she would be delighted to receive postcards from the Local Love Brigade. They will hold these for five days before distributing them to residents. Please use self-adhesivev stamps. Cards can be ...read more
- ASC Services Going OnlineWhile our building is closed, we will be holding online services and meetings. You can find the complete details here: Virtual Services and meetings...read more