Click right here Thursday evening shortly before 7 to join our next online event
The members and friends of All Souls Church may have left the building, but we have not left the church!
We may be feeling disconnected, wounded even. Most of us are staying … read more.
From the Leadership
- The Church Has Left the BuildingMarch 23, 2020Affirmation By Margaret Weis Note: Rev. Margaret Weis invites you to replace “church” with “congregation” or “Fellowship” if that feels most appropriate for your community. The church is not a place; it is a people. The church is not only a steeple above the treeline, streets, and cars. Rather, it is a people proclaiming to the world that we are here for the work of healing and of justice. The church is not walls built stone upon stone, held together by ... read more
- COVID-19 Closing ASC buildingMarch 13, 2020Dear Members and Friends of All Souls Church- We write to you today on behalf of the ministry and the ASC Board of Trustees to update you on measures we are taking in order to be safe and responsible in the face of the current COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak. First of all, remember that we are Unitarian Universalists! Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part calls us to respond with reason, rationality, open-mindedness and care for those most at risk. Panic, ... read more
- Minister Search Task ForceJanuary 21, 2020The minister search task force is in full swing. We’ve had several meetings working on our church profile which will be put on line for prospective ministers to read. Our profile describes what we think good worship services are like, askes us about our history which we dated back to 1922 when the Unitarians and Universalists joined to become one congregation, All Souls Church. There are questions about how we relate to the community and about our social action, historically and ... read more
- Apr 2, 2020 - 7:00 pm
Click right here Thursday evening shortly before 7 to join our next online event The members and friends of All Souls Church may have left the building, but we have not left the church! We may be feeling disconnected, wounded even. Most of us are staying at home and avoiding social contact. Others of us...
- Apr 5, 2020 - 10:00 am
Operations at All Souls Church have been suspended until further notice due to the COVID-19 outbreak. But we are planning on-line services on Sundays. Join the service about 10 a.m. at this link: https://zoom.us/j/115812094 (You may need to open this event to use the link.) If cannot join us on your computer or smart device,...
- Apr 5, 2020 - 12:00 pm
*Sacred Circle: Small Group Ministry Online
This will be an on-line meeting. Contact Bev Miller for instructions on how to join. firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-490-2326 “The Small Group Ministry program deepens and broadens personal spiritual growth. A group usually consists of 8-10 members who “normally” would meet at the church, usually once every two weeks. Each meeting is focused on a spiritual or...
- Apr 5, 2020 - 3:00 pm
*Search Committee Meeting
Search Committee will have an online meeting
- Apr 6, 2020 - 11:30 am
*Parish Council Meeting
This will be an on-line meeting. For questions contact Leslie Kinney at email@example.com
- Apr 6, 2020 - 4:00 pm
*Small Group Ministry online
This will be an on-line meeting. Contact Marty Shaw for instructions on how to join.
- ASC Services Going OnlineWhile our building is closed, we will be holding online services and meetings. You can find the complete details here: Virtual Services and meetings...read more
- COVID-19 Closing ASC buildingDear Members and Friends of All Souls Church- We write to you today on behalf of the ministry and the ASC Board of Trustees to update you on measures we are taking in order to be safe and responsible in the face of the current COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak. First of all, remember that we are ...read more
- Inclement Weather and Cancellations at ASCWhen Inclement Weather Occurs Around Services and Other Events at All Souls Church ▸ Decide on your own safety first when wondering whether or not to attend an event at ASC. ○ No event is worth risking harm or injury to yourself or others to attend. ▸ The Church Office is closed when schools in the ...read more
- 50th Anniversary Planning50th Anniversary Planning – Soup & Chat on December 8th Please join members of the 50th Anniversary Planning Committee to brainstorm ideas of how we might celebrate this upcoming anniversary of the establishment and move to the West Village Meeting House. An informal chat will take place ...read more
- Preparing the Winter Overflow Shelter Meal, 2019Every year at this time we prepare and serve a meal for the Winter Overflow Shelter held at the old Austine School in Brattleboro. It was the Brattleboro Inter-faith Council and our former minister the Rev. Barbro Hansson who started the service more than 8 years ago, feeling that the community ...read more