From the Leadership
- Farewell to Shayna & Welcome Reverend Telos!July 31, 2020It is a privilege to preside over ministerial transition at All Souls Church as this is a unique time in our church history. In July, we bid farewell to our beloved Rev. Shayna Appel and in August, we excitedly welcome the Rev. Telos Whitfield into our midst. On our website and in her letter to the congregation Telos shares a bit about herself and her ministerial journey. I invite each of you to begin your acquaintance with Telos by reading her brief bio under the tab “About Us” and the link ... read more
- Reopening Highlights Phase 2July 14, 2020This is just a summary. Please be sure you are familiar with the full details of the plan. Click here to read the full text. Limitations: Outdoor meetings may have up to 20 people While outdoor meetings are preferred, indoor meetings are permitted with up to 20 If any of the people noted above are living in the same household they are encouraged to sit as a single group. Attendees may use the bathroom off the foyer only. Any and all staff and volunteers who are symptomatic are required to stay ... read more
- We Welcome our new ASC President of the Board of Trustees, Leslie KinneyJuly 9, 2020PRESIDENT’S MESSAGE It is an honor and a somewhat daunting task to take on the presidency of All Souls Church. Many thanks to our esteemed member Ed Burke, for the invaluable leadership he has provided to the congregation and the Board. I won’t step into his shoes but will certainly try to follow in his footsteps! All Souls Church includes members and friends of long-standing and those who are newer to the congregation. Regardless of the duration of each our histories there is always more to ... read more
- Sep 23, 2020 - 4:00 pm
*Kathy Squires Sunday Team Meeting
Kathy Squires is hosting a scheduled Zoom meeting. Contact Kathy for details. Click here to register in advance for this meeting. The All Souls community is working on making a connection with all of our members and friends during this time of the coronavirus crisis. We started with the lists from the Sunday Team program...
- Sep 24, 2020 - 4:00 pm
*Marty Shaw Connection Group
Click here to register in advance or join this meeting. Please contact Marty Shaw email@example.com for more information.
- Sep 24, 2020 - 5:00 pm
*Reopening Task Force meeting
The All Souls Church Task Force will have another meeting to consider the steps, criteria and protocol for opening up in-person activities at All Souls Church. Under consideration is everything from individual appointments, small group and committee meetings to larger events including worship services and public gatherings as well as any potential combination of in-person...
- Sep 25, 2020 - 10:00 am
Meeting of those involved with the technical and musical side of our online services to look forward to the start of the new program year at ASC. For questions contact Marty Shaw. Click here to register or join the meeting.
- Sep 25, 2020 - 1:00 pm
*RE planning meeting
RE Committee will meet to plan for our children this church year. If you are interested in attending email firstname.lastname@example.org. Click this clink to register for the meeting.
- Sep 25, 2020 - 3:00 pm
Meet our Minister
Sign up to meet our new minister, Rev. Telos Whitfield. Say hello and have some cookies, bring your own chair if possible. We will meet under the pine trees in the church parking lot, inside if it is raining. Reminder: masks and social distancing are required. The meetings will be limited to 10 people in...
- Service Planning info now availableAs we settle in to Sunday morning worship using Zoom, we know that many hands make light work. But we also know that we need ways to make sure all those hands know what the other hands are doing. The new Service Planning grid represents what we know about up-coming services. There are links to ...read more
- Latest E-NewsBelow is a copy of the last issue of the E-News. The All Souls Church E-news usually comes out on Thursdays. If you would like to receive it in your inbox, please sign up at left. All Souls Church at The West Village Meetinghouse Weekly E-News THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 17- WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2020 ...read more
- Become an American Red Cross Blood Booster!
- Charles W. “Chuck” CrowtherCharles W. “Chuck” Crowther, 83, of Brattleboro. Died peacefully on May 14, 2020 at his home. He was born in East Derry, N.H., the second son of Stephen T. Crowther and Margaret Elizabeth (Gleason) Crowther. He was the husband of Mary “Maisie” B. (Goodale) Crowther, whom he married in 1966. Chuck ...read more
- Post Cards for Thompson HouseShannon Bratcher, Activities Director at Thompson House Nursing Home in Brattleboro has announced that she would be delighted to receive postcards from the Local Love Brigade. They will hold these for five days before distributing them to residents. Please use self-adhesivev stamps. Cards can be ...read more