Our Mission and Vision
The Mission of All Souls Church is to create and sustain an open and caring community where we may find inspiration for our spiritual growth, opportunities for lifelong religious education, and encouragement for putting our beliefs and values into action and service.
Our Affirmation states: Love is the spirit of this congregation and service is its call. Let this be its covenant: to dwell together in peace, to seek the truth in love, and to help one another.
Our Covenant of Right Relations
Adopted April 2001
We build our church on a foundation of love and covenant with one another:
- To freely explore our values and honor our diversity as a source of communal strength;
- To accept responsibility for our individual acts and promote justice and peace;
- To celebrate the joys of discovery, embracing the fullest measure of our humanity;
- To communicate with kindness and support;
- To serve with compassion and commitment;
- to openly share our laughter and tears; and
- To show reverence for the divine in all that is.