When Inclement Winter Weather Occurs around Services and Events at All Souls Church:
▸ Decide on your own safety first when wondering whether or not to attend an event at ASC.
- No event is worth risking harm or injury to yourself or others to attend.
▸ The church office is closed when schools in the Windham Southeast Supervisory Union are closed.
▸ Notice of a cancelled service or event can be found by:
- A message that cancels a service will be posted prominently on the ASC home page by 7:30 A.M. on Sunday morning.
- A message that cancels an event will be posted in the “What’s New” section of the Home Page.
- If time allows, a cancellation update will post on the page Church Calendar and in the announcement of the event, if any.
- A message on the office’s phone (802-254-9377) will tell if an event or a service is cancelled. A message that cancels a service will be available by 7:30 a.m. on Sunday morning.