4:00 PM – “TALES AND TUNES”: Benefit Performance for ASC members Cynthia and Rod Payne-Meyer
• A year ago, Cynthia experienced a life-altering accident.
• A whole communty of love and support helps with Cynthia’s & Rod’s present needs.
• Please join this community at an amazing upcoming fundraiser!
What: Benefit Performance, TALES AND TUNES
When: Sunday, April 29, at 4 PM
Where: New England Youth Theatre (NEYT)
100 Flat Street, Brattleboro
Featuring: A dozen of New England’s finest professional storytellers & musicians
• Peter & Mary Alice Amidon • Rochelle Wildfong • Becky Graber • Rob Peck
• Valerie Kosednar & Mark Grieco • John Porcino • Tim Van Egmond
• Davis Bates • Steven P West • Michael Nethercott as emcee
Funding: Much-needed equpiment for physical therapy
Tickets: Reserve soon via Brown Paper Tickets’ easy-to-use & low-fee-charging site at
Can’t come? You can still fund the cause by contacting Michale Nethercott at