Reopening Task Force
Update 11/13: Per state of Vermont recommendations, no in-person meetings at the church until further notice. Click here for details.
The task Force met Oct. 29 and sent to the board recommendations for an art opening reception and the Holiday Bazaar. Read the minutes here.
Previously the task Force met Sept. 3 and recommended expanding use as defined in Phase 2. We also met Sept. 24 and recommended a small change. Please see the minutes.
The board adopted Phase 2 recommendations the following week. Here is a link to a summary.
You can find a link to our meeting minutes at left.
In the area at the bottom of this page you may also leave comments for the Task Force.
The Task Force will continue to take note of the virus situation as time moves forward. Among the articles available are these:
- Rate of case growth or decline in Vermont from Johns Hopkins
- UUA Guidance on gathering in-person
- UUA Guidance for outdoor gatherings
- Vermont Summary Information
- Current Vermont Information
- RETURNING TO CHURCH – Resetting our Expectations
- CDC: Community and Faith-Based Organizations
- CDC: Interim Guidance for Communities of Faith
- CDC: FAQs for Administrators and Leaders at Faith-Based Organizations
- CDC: Cleaning and Disinfection for Community Facilities
- The Risks – Know Them – Avoid Them
- Reopening a business after the Coronavirus Shutdown
- Church Mutual resources
If you would like to leave a comment below, please log in to do so.