See Links added at bottom of page
(I moved the introductory notes to the bottom on the theory that we have all seen them and they are now mostly in the way.)
Previous services are at the bottom for reference and to see how others used the details tool.
This was the original introductory text:
As we settle in to Sunday morning worship using Zoom, we know that many hands make light work. But we also know that we need ways to make sure all those hands know what the other hands are doing.
The grid below represents what we know about up-coming services.
- There are links to information about the responsibilities
- You can click in a “Details” cell to get and comment or update production details (who is doing what)
- You can open the sheet for editing by using the link below it
- Service leaders and crew can edit the worksheet; others can comment
- In some cases the names that appear are e-mail links for those named.
- You may also make comments at the bottom of this page.